Ebooks zu bekommen Power BI mit Excel: Das umfassende Handbuch. Controlling und Business Intelligence mit Power Query, Power Pivot, Power BI. Fr alle Excel-Versionen

 

Power BI mit Excel: Das umfassende Handbuch. Controlling und Business Intelligence mit Power Query, Power Pivot, Power BI. Fr alle Excel-Versionen

Power BI in Controlling und Datenanalysen Controlling mit Power Query, Power Pivot, Power BI Desktop Datenanalysen optimieren und ansprechend visualisieren Lsungswege, Praxisszenarien und Anwendungsempfehlungen Dank Power BI lassen sich mit Excel auch groe Datenmengen analysieren und aufbereiten. Mit diesem Buch erhalten Sie alles, was Sie fr den Arbeitsalltag bentigen: umfassende und verstndliche Erklrungen anhand anschaulicher Praxisszenarien. Stephan Nelles zeigt Ihnen den Umgang mit Rohdaten aus unterschiedlichen Datenquellen und deren Bereinigung, Verknpfung, Analyse und Visualisierung. Sie erfahren, wie Ihnen das Zusammenspiel von Excel mit Power Query, Power Pivot und Power BI Desktop effizient gelingt. So wenden Sie Business Intelligence gewinnbringend fr Ihr Unternehmen an! Aus dem Inhalt: Was ist Self-BI? Welche Tools leisten was? Power Query - Grundlagen der Bedienung Power Query statt Textfunktionen Abfragen zusammenfhren/anhngen Power Query Formula Language: M fr Fortgeschrittene Power Pivot - Grundlagen der Bedienung Bedingte Kalkulationen: CALCULATE() Berechnungen ber mehrere Tabellen erstellen Kalendertabelle einbinden Sparklines und bedingte Formate benutzen Power BI Desktop - Grundlagen der Bedienung Grundlagen der Datenvisualisierung Standarddiagramme Interaktionen & Slicer Dashboards verffentlichen

3836278391


The key to successfully starting any matter is a good matter plan. In his ebook, Power BI mit Excel: Das umfassende Handbuch. Controlling und Business Intelligence mit Power Query, Power Pivot, Power BI. Fr alle Excel-Versionen, Mike Elia walks you through the matter plot process step-by-step: from stock the evidence youll use to build your plot to delivering your plot to credited investors.


His photo album provides the basic opinion you habit to write a matter plan. But its real focus is revealing how to communicate your plot to investors and persuade them that your matter is their best investment choice.


When I first opened matter plot Secrets Revealed, my heart sank. You see, I had promised Mike I would entre his photo album no question previously writing a review. And matter plot Secrets Revealed is no shadowy ebook bearing in mind one sentence paragraphs, large fonts and hefty margins. Its crammed full of information!


But as I began to read, I was pleasantly surprised. Mikes writing style is fascinating and practical, and his explanations simplify difficult concepts. Throughout the book, I felt as while a pal was sitting bearing in mind me upon the put up to porch, matter-of-factly explaining exactly how to realize something. Its the kind of simple practicality that you can accomplish abandoned bearing in mind you sufficiently comprehend a subject.


Mikes determined accord of matter planning concepts results from experience spanning more than 20 years. Mike helps matter owners buy, sell and finance their businesses. He has overseen manufacturing and sales locations in more than nine countries. He is a CPA, holds a Masters in matter Administration, and has served as Chief Financial commissioner of two publicly held companies.


Business plot Secrets Revealed starts bearing in mind tips for collecting and organizing the opinion youll need. From the beginning, Mike concentrates upon overcoming your biggest single challengebridging the traveler confidence gap. In the chapter Show Me the Numbers, Mike provides some of the clearest explanations of matter financial statements that Ive ever entre If concepts bearing in mind stockholders equity or statements of cash flow make your eyes glaze over, later your salvation has arrived.


Later chapters of matter plot Secrets Revealed in point of fact speak to upon Mikes accord to put up to you communicate your matter plot effectively. There are unconditional instructions upon writing your matter plan, including how to acquire your plot opened and read, and how to avoid nine common writing mistakes. He explains how choosing the right design can make your matter plot easier to read. Mike wraps things going on by telling you how to prepare for critical face-to-face mature bearing in mind investors, including developing a 60-second, to-the-point, verbal showground for your business. Tips upon finding investors and a resources section unconditional the book.


I must endure that several mature as I was reading, I would question myself, Do I in point of fact habit this much matter plan? This is not a fill-in-the-blanks-and-print-it-out matter plot solution. But later I realizedif Im massive practically succeeding, later I realize habit to know as much as practicable practically my matter going on front. previously Ive started spending money. previously I put myself upon the pedigree out in the market.


By the way, I did make it through the combined book. And I avowed that Mike delivers what he promises upon the title page: he teaches you how to speedily pile up evidence, build a accomplishment for your business, and write a readable plot that attracts investors and makes your matter the most interesting investment choice. Even if you already own other matter planning resources, I extremely suggest matter plot Secrets Revealed