Ebooks zu bekommen Programmieren in TypeScript: Skalierbare JavaScript-Applikationen entwickeln (Animals)

 

Programmieren in TypeScript: Skalierbare JavaScript-Applikationen entwickeln (Animals)

Herausragendes Fachbuch zu TypeScript und seinem kosystem TypeScripts ausgeklgeltes Typsystem verstehen Tiefgehende Einsichten in die Sprache gewinnen (Minko Gechev Angular-Team bei Google) Von den Grundlagen bis zu Applikationen im Produktionsbetrieb Programmierer die mit dynamisch typisierten Sprachen arbeiten wissen nur zu genau wie schlecht ihre Projekte skalieren: wie schwierig es ist mit einer umfangreichen Codebasis zu arbeiten und viele Entwickler einzubinden. Facebook Google und Microsoft haben deshalb statisch typisierte Schichten fr ihren JavaScript-und Python-Code entwickelt. TypeScript ist hier besonders interessant: Die Sprache bietet ein mchtiges statisches Typsystem sodass Projekte besser skalieren und das Programmieren wieder Spa macht. Boris Cherny zeigt Programmierern mit JavaScript-Grundkenntnissen wie die Konzepte hinter TypeScript gedacht sind und wie man die Sprache sicher beherrscht. Sie erfahren wie TypeScript Sie dabei untersttzt Bugs zu vermeiden und Ihren Code fr deutlich mehr Entwickler zu skalieren. Was Sie in diesem Buch erwartet: Mit den Grundlagen beginnen: Sie lernen verschiedene Typen und Typ-Operatoren von TypeScript kennen und erfahren wofr und wie sie benutzt werden. Fortgeschrittene Themen erarbeiten: Sie verstehen TypeScripts ausgeklgeltes Typsystem wie Sie Fehler sicher behandeln und asynchrone Programme entwickeln. In die Praxis eintauchen: Sie verwenden TypeScript mit den Frontend- und Backend-Frameworks Ihrer Wahl migrieren JavaScript-Projekte zu TypeScript und fhren TypeScript-Anwendungen im Produktivbetrieb aus.

3960091222


The key to successfully starting any situation is a fine situation plan. In his ebook, Programmieren in TypeScript: Skalierbare JavaScript-Applikationen entwickeln (Animals), Mike Elia walks you through the situation plot process step-by-step: from gathering the evidence youll use to construct your plot to delivering your plot to credited investors.


His tape provides the basic counsel you dependence to write a situation plan. But its genuine focus is revealing how to communicate your plot to investors and persuade them that your situation is their best investment choice.


When I first opened situation plot Secrets Revealed, my heart sank. You see, I had promised Mike I would way in his tape totally back writing a review. And situation plot Secrets Revealed is no ordinary ebook taking into account one sentence paragraphs, large fonts and hefty margins. Its crammed full of information!


But as I began to read, I was jovially surprised. Mikes writing style is interesting and practical, and his explanations simplify hard concepts. Throughout the book, I felt as even if a friend was sitting taking into account me upon the back porch, matter-of-factly explaining exactly how to complete something. Its the kind of simple practicality that you can attain forlorn taking into account you thoroughly understand a subject.


Mikes determined covenant of situation planning concepts results from experience spanning more than 20 years. Mike helps situation owners buy, sell and finance their businesses. He has overseen manufacturing and sales locations in more than nine countries. He is a CPA, holds a Masters in situation Administration, and has served as Chief Financial supervisor of two publicly held companies.


Business plot Secrets Revealed starts taking into account tips for collecting and organizing the counsel youll need. From the beginning, Mike concentrates upon overcoming your biggest single challengebridging the trailblazer confidence gap. In the chapter Show Me the Numbers, Mike provides some of the clearest explanations of situation financial statements that Ive ever way in If concepts taking into account stockholders equity or statements of cash flow make your eyes glaze over, then your salvation has arrived.


Later chapters of situation plot Secrets Revealed really tackle upon Mikes covenant to back you communicate your situation plot effectively. There are unadulterated instructions upon writing your situation plan, including how to acquire your plot opened and read, and how to avoid nine common writing mistakes. He explains how choosing the right design can make your situation plot easier to read. Mike wraps things occurring by telling you how to prepare for vital face-to-face get older taking into account investors, including developing a 60-second, to-the-point, verbal dome for your business. Tips upon finding investors and a resources section unadulterated the book.


I must resign yourself to that several get older as I was reading, I would ask myself, Do I really dependence this much situation plan? This is not a fill-in-the-blanks-and-print-it-out situation plot solution. But then I realizedif Im enormous not quite succeeding, then I complete dependence to know as much as reachable not quite my situation occurring front. back Ive started spending money. back I put myself upon the stock out in the market.


By the way, I did make it through the accumulate book. And I acknowledged that Mike delivers what he promises upon the title page: he teaches you how to quickly build up evidence, construct a case for your business, and write a readable plot that attracts investors and makes your situation the most enthralling investment choice. Even if you already own extra situation planning resources, I very recommend situation plot Secrets Revealed